By Isabelle Drake
Something you already know: the female orgasm is more (much more) complex than the male counterpart. While men reach orgasm more quickly and frequently, 90% of the time as compared to the woman’s 25%, the male orgasm is usually shorter, reportedly less intense and requires a longer recovery time.
- 26-32, estimated peak age for a woman’s sexuality, but equal amounts of research show sexual satisfaction is more connected to overall life satisfaction.
- relaxation, studies shows its single most important element in regard to reaching bliss.
- 15-40 minutes, that’s the average length of time it takes for a woman to orgasm.
- women are much more likely to need a “reset” due to distraction or unexpected position changes during those 15-40 minutes.
- muscular contraction in the lower abdomen precedes the orgasm and can be used by a lover to determine whether a technique is getting the…
View original post 453 more words